Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my experience about mathematics

My experience in learning process of mathematics since I was in my elementary school until in university.
When I was in elementary school, I am not to like mathematics because I think mathematics is not easy to learn and all of my friend did not like it. But, my father very like it. Because he is mathematics teacher. I got a lot of knowledge about mathematics from my father. He is very patient to learn me about mathematics. He has a good emotion control in here.
When I was junior high school, I am very like mathematics. All of my opinion that mathematics is not easy can be delete. I am follow Olympic of Mathematics n I got rank 2 in this Olympic. I am very happy. Since that, my spirit to study more about mathematics is very great. My father very happy hear it.
When I was senior high school, I am more and more spirit to learn mathematics. I follow private study about mathematics, I follow club Olympic of Mathematics and I search more knowledge about mathematics. When I was in class XII I follow Olympic of Mathematics and I got rank 3. I proud it. My parent, my teacher and my friend also proud of me. Since that, I more and more love mathematics.
Now, I am is S1 Students of Pre-Service Teacher Training Program of Secondary Mathematics Education in Yogyakarta State University. I am happy and proud can be part of it. I am happy can really my obsession to be a teacher of mathematics. I will study hard in order to my obsession is come true.
I am happy if I can solve the problems of mathematics. And I am sad if I can’t solve the problems. But, this is the adventure of mathematics. I love mathematics very much.

2 comments:

Marsigit said...

Great Agustiana. Continue blogging (Marsigit)

Dr. Marsigit, M.A said...

I am looking for your further writing (Dosen: Dr. Marsigit)