Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Psychologi of Student Learning Mathematics

Psychology of Student Learning Mathematics
**Unique**
I have many kind of friend in school. They are very unique. There is like study if tomorrow is an examination. There is like study in every day, they reading the book of the lesson study or they to do the exercise of the mathematics. There is like copy the homework from the other friend. There is like search the other reference to mathematics in the library or internet.

**Collaboration**
When I was senior high school, I have many kind of friend. We always cooperation if one of we had a difficulty. But there is did not like cooperation with other friends. They think, if they give the help to other friend, their friends is custom to ask their helped. And they feel lose out because their friend can solve the problem. But, the community of it is small. Majority of my friend is compact.

**Motivation**
Motivation to learning mathematics for me,first is come from my father. He is very love mathematics and he is mathematics teacher. He always motivated me to can solve the problem of mathematics and do not surrender if I can not solve the problem. The second come from my junior high school mathematics teacher. He said that I had ability in mathematics. He always help me to increase my ability of mathematics in order to I can solve anything problem of mathematics in olympiad of mathematics. And last is come from my self. I wish can proud my parent / my father because I can solve problem in mathematics very well. Although now I still not yet more clever in mathematics but I had great spirit to learn and learn continuously in order to my wish come true and my father is proud of me.

No comments: